Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Data analyst role has responsibility for supporting the business analyst team’s reporting requirements for Welocalize. They will be heavily immersed in BI reporting and analytics.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of the Data Analyst:
· Partner with Business Analysts, and operations staff and to understand their requirements and deliver the analysis needed to make decisions.
· Report on the BU’s monthly results, understanding:
o Customer margins
o Customer revenue & bookings versus budget / forecast
· Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
· Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
· Development of spreadsheet models to quantify the financial impact of business initiatives and the effects of team recommendations
· Report on Actual V Budgeted Headcount.
· Utilize a variety of systems to provide high quality information to facilitate improved cost efficiency of services and processes
· Analyze all ranges of problems in the use of the business systems
· Capture requirements and build data models to support
· Manipulating and analyzing data pertaining to customers, resources, 3rd parties and markets
· Be a core contributor and lead projects which deliver multiple BI work streams, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Qualification in Finance or Mathematics/Accounting with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Proven track record of experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working familiarity with statistics and statistical concepts
- Advanced professional level user of Microsoft excel.
- Data extraction experience using SQL and other scripting languages
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical and project management skills
- Experience of commercial BI tools or emerging BI technologies
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills, incl. fluent literacy skills, written and verbal.
- Python Knowledge
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Understands the importance of SMART objectives and is Results Orientated
- Strong Problem Solving skills as to arrive at optimal solution.
- Shows excellent Time Management skills
- Shows a positive attitude with team when challenges arise
- Takes Ownership of deliverables
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative language services to help global brands reach audiences around the world in more than 175- one hundred seventy-five languages. We provide translation and localization services, talent management, language tools, automation and technology, quality and program management. With more than 1,500 full-time employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland, Japan and China.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles