Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Do you want to help change the way people interact with voice technology? Are you passionate about data and a problem-solver? Then we think you will like it here.
Together with our client Amazon, the world leader in e-commerce, we open new opportunities Data Associate (DA) for French, German and Spanish speakers in Bucharest within the Amazon Alexa Data Team (Devices Division).
- Know French, German or Spanish at a proficient level,
- Have a passion for data, efficiency and accuracy,
- Show proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems,
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and you are very detailed-oriented,
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment,
- Demonstrate willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary,
- Adapt quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new project,
The Amazon Data Associate role is perfect for you!
· Advanced to native fluency in French, German or Spanish;
· Experience using English in a professional setting;
· Computer literate;
· Communication skills and experience working with technical teams;
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with text, speech and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
- Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- The opportunity to grow within Amazon;
- Presence in a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment;
- The possibility to organise your personal activities according to your needs thru the flexible schedule: you can choose the start hour between 07:00AM and 10:00AM, Monday to Friday;
- 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Come build the future of voice recognition for Alexa with us.
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane.
Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane.
Humangest Group va pune la dispozitie o gama variata de servicii:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles