Would you like to be part of the remarkable Supply Chain Team@Renault?
We are now looking for a passionate Data Analyst within Supply Chain@ Renault Services Romania.
In this key role, you will provide the Supply Chain functions with standard and robust processes in order to allow them to sustain performance in terms of quality, costs and deadlines. You will also perform full lifecycle analysis using various techniques to include business requirements, activities and design of new processes, collecting data from different sources to create models and to identify correlations among various data points.
Your area of responsibility:
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data to allow the company to better manage its activities, to anticipate future needs and also to make decisions and set goals
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide ongoing reports, which may be in form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards
- Seek for improvements and propose them to Stakeholders after discussing them with Management and Process Engineering team
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality (with digital solution)
- Interact with system developers and system users to locate and correct problems and test hypothesis
- Work closely with Inbound Transversal Coordinator to identify best practices for whom it will be necessary to develop digital solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Interactions with managers, Supply Chain and connex operational functions, suppliers, Cost control, ISIT department
So your mission is both complex and challenging but definitely not impossible:) especially if you are a business expert with strong understanding of analytics and big data.
Required technical skills include:
- Fluent spoken and written French & English
- Good knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, Tableau,Spotfire, etc), databases (SQL etc), basic programming (VBA)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analys
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Working with cross-functions and with other entities
- Teamwork, group coordination
Anyone ready to admit that you are able to turn into the most famous Data Analyst
@Renault? Then we are looking forward to your application!
When joining our team, besides the competitive financial package, private premium health coverage, corporate training and mentoring programs, 7 card, flexible working hours etc, you will have the opportunity to join a global team, engaged in an advanced learning environment, centered on real time feedback that will definitely shape your career in a way that fits not only your education, experience, competences but also your life, and will grow your potential up to the next level.
Join a team where you can make a difference, where your work has impact and meaning, your initiatives are rewarded and your “WHYs” are answered.
Free your talent, boost your life, shift your world. Let your passion drive the future!