Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Bachelor`s degree, post-graduate is nice to have
• Minimum 3 years of business experience
• English advanced
• Analytical skills: absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data
• Advanced skills Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented, hands-on, meticulous
• Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
• Ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
• Support Offer Management by preparing business analytics, presentations and status reports
• Collaborate, coordinate and communicate across departments regarding data availability and the delivery of management reports
• Must demonstrate customer focus (internal and external) and the ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and make decisions
• Interface with Category Managers and with internal clients to clearly understand the analysis request and define what, how, when should be delivered
• Transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to reveal operational and performance insights and to enable effective strategic and tactical decision making
• Analyze reports and performance data to provide assessments of trends and to identify and explain variances from goals and prior periods, to identify indicators of possible performance issues or changes in future business activities
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Assist with the design of new management reports and analytics
METRO Cash & Carry Romania opened its first store in October 1996, being the first company to introduce a new trading system - cash & carry. In the following years, the company concentrated on expanding the sales network reaching a number of 30 stores with a total selling space of more than 190,000 sqm. Since entering the market, METRO Cash & Carry Romania has focused on the needs of professional customers by offering an extensive selection of products at the best quality price ratio.
To further strengthen the partnership with its professional customers, METRO Cash & Carry Romania opened in 2008 the Gastronomy Competence Center and the Traders Competence Center.
In 2010 the company launched the new store format METRO Punct and in 2012 opened METRO Magazin Online, the first online store in the cash & carry field in Romania.
Beginning with March 2012, METRO Romania launched the customer support programme LaDoiPaşi, tailored to help the existing independent small shops. At the end of June 2013, the La Doi Paşi network reached over 600 functional stores throughout the country.
As of May 31st 2012, METRO Cash & Carry Romania launched De-ale noastre programme, a premiere on the Romanian market, which consisted in the support of the local vegetables producers, and the vegetables resulted were traded in the METRO Romania store network.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles