- Experienced Data Analyst. 2+ years experience in a Data Analyst role; applications from more experienced candidates welcome - salary dependent on experience.
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, such as hypothesis testing or regression modelling
- Experience with programming in SQL. Python and R also desirable
- Experience with bash/shell scripting
- Good communication & attention to detail
- Experience in a small, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of machine learning
- AWS experience
- Big data
- Able to use APIs to source data
We have over 1000 clients globally from the music, film, TV, software and publishing industries, from international market leaders like, Sony and Disney to independent record labels and authors.
The role sits within the Analysis Team which works across the areas of Data Accuracy, Product Development, Process Development and Insight.
The tasks carriesd out by the role-holder will be varied, from the simple, such as Data Validation and Quality Assurance to the more complex, such as developing statistical models and machine learning solutions.
MUSO is a technology company providing content protection, market tracking and audience connection solutions that disrupt the global digital piracy market.
MUSO powers the world’s largest database of metadata on real-time behaviour across the piracy market. We enable the global content industry to limit distribution of unlicensed content, while measuring global demand in real time, developing solutions to reach bigger and better engaged audiences online.
We are based in London, with key offices in Los Angeles, Paris and Milan.