We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in creating statistical models using statistical packages for analyzing datasets available in R and Python;
- Proven experience in working with R programming and Python;
- Good data visualization skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
The ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and comfortable working under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
As a Data Analyst in Splendid Development, you will be working in a fast-paced construction -related environment, driving exceptional quality and service for major infrastructure projects. Your main responsibilities
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques and prepare reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire and extract data needed from primary or secondary data sources using computerized methods and maintain databases/data systems;
- Perform analysis to assess the quality of data, meaning of data, and data screening;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets in a collaborative manner with the support of domain experts;
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality;
- Deploy analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods;
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs and deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated;
- Use programming language and tools.
When you join Splendid Development, you become part of a team that encourages growth, flexibility, and creativity. We believe in each person’s potential, and we will help you reach yours.
The chance to work abroad, in multinational teams and international work environment.
We want to make your experience with us more enjoyable, which is why we will provide a competitive, performance-based salary and an extensive benefits package.
Take your chance and join our team by contacting us at email@example.com
Splendid Development is proud to be a company that is specialized in engineering and architecture services, using cutting-edge technologies to create a rigorous interface between them that results in improved efficiency within the highest quality standards.
While we are adding consistency and structure to our products, we provide much more than that: on the basis of close collaboration in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, architects, analysts, programmers, and artists we create a powerful base for progress. We believe diversity is our greatest strength and we offer an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Our culture is founded on openness, transparency, teamwork, and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field and above all, looking for the best.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to our products and that collaboration is the best way forward.
One team, where everyone makes the difference.