Working within the Consumer & Market Insights team, the successful candidate will be responsible for turning global market data into informative insight that will help with Gameloft’s current and future publishing strategies and successes. This role is located in our Bucharest studio.
- Develop and implement data collection methods and systems from multiple sources.
- Collect and interpret data in functional and creative ways.
- Analyze data or results to find patterns, correlations, and trends that can be propagated throughout the company.
- Report results to relevant members of the company.
- Work with CMI team to process data acquired from primary or secondary data sources.
- Build both large systematic on-going reports and one-off small reports.
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to help drive decisions and strategies for Gameloft’s teams.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For information regarding Data protection follow the link : https://www.gameloft.com/en/jobs-faq/personal-data/