Data Analyst with French&English - F&A
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Previous F&A experience (1-2 years)
- Advanced Excel is a must
- French and English are a must ( B2 minimum )
- Attention to details and client oriented
- Good communication skills and diplomacy
- Capacity to analyze complex data and propose solutions/take judgement calls in accordance to activities in charge
- Proactive attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Face pace learner
- Prioritization and organization skills
- Bachelor Degree (preferably finance)
*First 3 requirments of the role are 100% mandatory in order to start the recruitment process!
General Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintenance & Data reporting (Products and Products version – including 3rd party are created, edited and deleted when requested by the respective territory)
- Project handling (The Recording Project is a workbench to create Products and Assets. All Products and Assets belonging to one recording budget, one release or one series go into one Recording Project. New Recording Projects are created on request from the labels. In some territories a central group creates all recording projects and passes on the information to the label copy group for product and asset maintenance. In other territories the label copy group enters the projects as well. This includes but it is not limited to: linking, removing or unlinking participant/publisher/assets/tracks/ to a project
- Tracks /Assets creation/deletion/maintenance
- Changing Footage type/ Repertoire Owner/ Split Deal on Asset/ Video asset
- Requests are received via e-mail (excel files) and they need to be processed in GRPS
Our offer :
- Bonuses for your results
- A friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Meal tickets
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
We serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources (payroll and benefits administration), research and analytics.
Are you looking to be part of a global team, pro-actively working with customers, do you appreciate teamwork with people from different cultures, are you dedicated to operational excellence? Then please come and join our team!