As a Darwin Client Administrator, you will also be closely working with our project delivery team to transition clients from project launch to business as usual servicing, and together with our Account Managers – keeping a close client relationship and maintain / improve our client satisfaction scores.
Your role will be to manage a portfolio of clients – predominantly manage their day to day needs and use of the Darwin platform, as well as performing administrative tasks when clients decide to outsource payroll and provider processes to Thomsons. The role will focus on ensuring that Darwin supports the delivery of the clients benefit package in an efficient way, as well supporting the client to answer Darwin queries raised by specific employees or 3rd party providers.
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
• Develop a close working relationships with the client – this requires a deep understanding of the client’s requirements, team structure, expectations and preferred way of working
• Complete scheduled work in line with client’s monthly processing deadlines including client administration, which is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business and our seasonal peak work schedule Issue payroll and provider reports on time
• Proactively manage client escalations / queries and evidence contributions to the client satisfaction score
• Maintain client flex scheme and process documentation is up to date
• Identify and remedy discrepancies within the following:
o Inbound client data files
o Process scheduling and any changes that occur from the standard operation
o Outbound data files (payroll, provider info, P11d)
• Suggest client process and delivery improvements to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met
• Manage the implementation of legislative change and define best practice in line with the client internal requirements
• Liaise with other teams at Thomsons, such as the Group risk, Health & Wellbeing and Solutions Delivery teams to resolve client queries
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• High standard of communication in English - both verbal and written
• Good Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
• Initiative and dedication to deliver results and drive improvements
• The ability to meet deadlines and a real desire to achieve results
• Good social skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges
• Ability to build rapport and confidently respond to customer queries
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Would be a plus:
• Experience of working in a customer service environment
• Experience of working with various reports and tight deadlines
What we offer:
• A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
• Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
• Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Founded in 2000, Thomsons Online Benefits is the business behind Darwin™, the leading software for global employee benefits administration. Our mission is to use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market.
Our 400+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in 74 countries and 22 languages.
We use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market, powered by Thomsons People.
We’re passionate about people - they power the rocket ship that is our DarwinTM software.
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our website: