You will resolve technical queries within SLA and to a high level of quality. You will understand & own the incident management process in BAU. You will also collaborate with the Client Manager to enhance the client relationship and maintain/improve the client satisfaction scores. You will also monitor trends and recommend improvements to promote self-service, user enablement and product efficiencies.
For this role, you will work in 2 shifts: 3 consecutive weeks 9AM- 6PM, followed by 1 week 6PM-3AM (1h lunch break included)
You will be working from home during night shifts. The infrastructure that will support you in your role will be provided by Thomsons. (laptop, cell phone).
What you will be doing:
- Question & listen to clients to proactively identify problems and create and implement appropriate solutions to provide an exceptional service.
- Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally; maintain close working relationships with all TOB teams to ensure your knowledge of Darwin releases and general Darwin capabilities are up to date
- Build relationships with other teams at Thomsons to resolve client technical queries
- Proactively manage escalations/queries and evidence contributing to the client satisfaction score
- Become a Darwin expert; stay current with road map releases, bugs and features of the product:
- Review Darwin release notes and support in testing Darwin new releases
- Be aware of bugs or technical issues on Darwin that could impact client operations.
- Track and ensure KPIs are met for clients.
- Prioritize you work to align to KPIs, urgent escalations or clients at risk.
- Support the incident management process, analyzing Darwin errors and implementing best practice to increase efficiencies.
- Understand Darwin in the context of clients HR & Payroll processes.
- Log & Classify Service Requests, Fixes & Change Requests according to agreed OLA’s.
- Understand configuration best practice as per ID3 and deliver client resolution for non-standard bespoke client requirements.
- Complete configuration fixes, scope requirements with client/partner and validate accuracy of system changes.
- Implement small product changes based on client needs
- Test all product changes & fixes implemented
- Work with Product Support to diagnose software bugs and maintain a log and communication to the business.
- Actively recommend product enhancements in order to improve client experience
- Prioritize escalations and flag where escalation to Product Support may be required.
- Use business tools – Confluence - to investigate and provide resolution to queries.
- Issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Desire to lead and improve Darwin – proactively test solutions using Launchpad
We are looking for a PINK Person with:
- Create and maintain knowledge management material: Confluence, Known Error Database and Darwin Explorer.
- Develop and maintain Darwin Explorer- our Knowledgebase
- Deliver client training where required to ensure understanding of the most recent updates in product.
- Create and improve training material to ensure accessible online and can be delivered in a scalable and efficient way.
- Analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills
- Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
- Extremely conscientious, ambitious, solution focused, driven
- Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira preferable.Experience in working with KPIs including SLAs and working in task management systems – preferably within HR processing and payroll.
- Experience in managing an IT product (preferred)
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/