3D Integrated Engineering Expert (EN) - 232135
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
What You Bring
- University degree in Engineering or Information Technology related or similar education, preferably with a focus on information management solutions
- Working experience of agile methodologies, techniques and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Expertise to provide consultancy for 3D environment (e.g. AVEVA E3D, Navisworks)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Problem-solving and conﬂict-resolution ability
- High analytical skills with the ability to focus and prioritize with user orientation
- Social competence, being able work in international teams, good communication skills are required. Proficient English language (spoken and written) is required
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business!
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected.
With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards & Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.
Jobs & Careers
Let’s Talk About You!
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine dedication to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
A Snapshot of Your Day
The mission of our 3D Integrated Engineering Expert is to drive the related data integration for SO Engineering applications in Generation Solutions. This means consolidation and mapping of 1D, 2D and 3D information across the value chain: COSMOS to E3D.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Ensuring data consistency and data architecture in the 3D area
- Product responsibility for the Engineering Review Tool
- Collaboration and coordination 3D activities with the relevant internal and external partners (customers, suppliers, internal partners for other geographic G SO locations)
- Data analysis for engineering data analysis dashboards for various engineering data sources/applications for management reporting, project status and critical metric calculations
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.