CX Agent (English and French/German)
- Fluency in English and either/both German and French.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Live Chat support
- Ability to respond to chats in a speedy and informative manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality, reliability, and strong organizational skills.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities as needed
- Passion for delivering gold-standard customer service
- Ability to navigate and effectively utilize a variety of platforms and tools. Slack, Kustomer (or any other help desk platform), and/or Shopify are a big plus
- Ability to practice balanced advocacy on behalf of the internal organization and customers
- Ability to take direction but also work resourcefully and autonomously, holding yourself accountable to priorities/goals
- Our ideal candidate is empathetic, intuitive, and can problem-solve creatively even when we don’t necessarily have all the answers
Ana Luisa is a Brooklyn-based e-commerce jewelry brand with a simple, but clearcut idea that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet. We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them and that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few. We design, craft and deliver exceptional everyday pieces for everyone, priced fairly and produced ethically to create a positive impact for both people and the planet.
Looking for a golden job?
We are looking for a French & English or German & English or German, French & English speaking Customer Experience Agent to join our team!
Our success is rooted in our commitment to not only fielding customers’ requests but also anticipating their needs.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will play a critical role in our customer journey, troubleshooting issues involving checkout, shipping, returns, and become an expert on Ana Luisa products. You will mainly focus on Live chat, emails & social media messages.
This role is fully remote.
We’re looking for full-time candidates starting May 2022.
Candidates must be available to work weekend shifts.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to a heavy volume of emails, chats & social DMs.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow-ups within expected time frames to ensure complete resolution
- Assist with all areas of customer support, including (but not limited to) updating customer’s accounts and orders, facilitating checkout, providing order updates, and assisting with product/sizing inquiries
We're the number one growing jewelry brand in the United States. We believe in creating environmentally-friendly sustainable jewelry for all women at a fair price. Our HQ in New York, Brooklyn, and we have an incredible marketing office in Cluj Napoca, Romania. Find us at www.analuisa.com or IG @analuisany.