Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate:
• Higher education – Faculty;
• Experience in managing free trade agreements;
• Experience in managing Long Term suppliers declarations;
• Preference calculation in SAP, GTS;
• Minimum 2 years experience in customs;
• Knowledge in SAP (GTS) represents an advantage;
• English language - mandatory; German language is an advantage;
• Good communication skills (oral and written);
• Ability to track and meet deadlines;
• Cost oriented;
• Very good skills in MS Office (Excel);
• Loyal and interested in a long term relationship;
• Service oriented.
• Managing and tracking the Long Term suppliers declaration from all European suppliers;
• Managing the Long Term suppliers declarations to our customers;
• Monitoring and analyses of goods without preferences;
• Maintain foreign trade master datas in SAP;
• Working with SAP, GTS (Global Trade Services);
• Reporting of customs activities;
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 10.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles