Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree or student
• Fluency in Polish
• Good command of English
• Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• High motivation, flexibility and productivity
• Good communication skills
• Team spirit
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Administer help desk software
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise G&A and industry-specific services. Putting process in the forefront—coupling deep process knowledge and insights with focused IT capabilities, targeted analytics and pragmatic reengineering—the Company delivers a comprehensive client solution. Services are seamlessly delivered from a global delivery network to meet a client’s business objectives, cultural and language needs, and cost reduction goals.
Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management. Our entire organization of over 43,300+ employees is focused on process and engaged in improving client processes and driving business impact. We look at process as a science and our proprietary Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) employs a scientific, highly granular approach to managing business processes.
Genpact’s culture is uniquely ingrained in Lean Six Sigma, the capability having been driven through the organization and leveraged in all we do in a highly visible manner. Our mindset is 100 percent customer-centric, demonstrated daily through our comfort with destroying our own revenue to deliver greater efficiency, the 100 percent empowerment of our employees to do what is needed for the client, and the fact we don’t let a contract get in the way of client success.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.