Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• have an advanced command of English - required
• preferably have an advanced level (C1) of one of or combination of German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
- apply today!
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair center and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be! You will work with colleagues in open space.
Position is opened in Brno, Czech Republic
- B2B business (we communicate with our business partners, not with end users)
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 5 sick days
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program - Multisport cards
- FREE Language courses
- Cafeteria Portal
- Banking benefits
- Volunteering and Charity programs
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- and many others...
Please, send your CV in English. We are looking forward to your application!
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles