The primary responsibility of this role is to act as a single point of contact and provide support to all customers in their region, establishing a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts whilst assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share. This will involve 1st call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within APC. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post sales - RMA and escalation of more technical queries
- Pre sales – sizing queries, reseller referrals, opportunity identification, e-commerce.
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
Our overall objective is to improve our Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Service to APC customers in EMEA.
This role will also be required to ensure that customers are continually provided with timely and professional communications by proactively communicating with customers, regarding their open issues including service orders.
- Providing post-sales support to APC’s customers. Validate entitlement, assisting customers with unit diagnosis, troubleshooting and completing RMA’s when necessary Assure a proper escalation to the 2nd level support when necessary;
- For pre-sales customers this will involve referring customers to local resellers / creating web orders, once customer’s specific needs have been identified. Identifying opportunities and escalating to the correct APC contact. Advising customers on the correct solution for their requirements;
- Logging customer details and problem description for all Customers. Escalating cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution;
- Take complete ownership of all Customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments;
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features;
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities. Identify opportunities from the leads and enter opportunity into InTouch for follow up by sales;
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€24.7bn in FY2016, our 144.000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.