Customer Support Navigation with French
- Good communication skills in French (written & spoken both) good command of English is also required
- Good computer navigation skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer servicing skills and customer service focus
- Very good business writing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Processing Navigation Support and E-invoicing requests using client specific applications and any other systems/ tools required to complete the tasks, received either via calls or emails.
- The main responsibility of this role is servicing inbound calls from online business travel clients needing website navigation and e-invoicing assistance in making online corporate travel arrangements.
- Handling incoming calls for customer servicing activities, providing extraordinary customer service.
- Password reset, end to end navigation on the booking tool to create a booking, replicating the client booking and if required.
- Performing website troubleshooting support to customers.
What do we offer?
Competitive salary remuneration
Attractive non-financial benefits package
Bonus for French skills
Bonus for performance
Private medical insurance
Full-time and indefinite employment contract
Professional and continuous training
Building a career within a multinational team.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a business evolution partner—tailoring solutions that make the most of data to make better business decisions and drive more intelligence into the increasingly digital operations . EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations across multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. EXL's expertise in transformation, data science, and change management helps make business more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource- and time-intensive platform designs or migrations, EXL looks deeper at the entire value chain to integrate strategies with impact. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore to address the clients’ present challenges and deliver them immediate business impact and long term financial value. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has its headquarters based in New York City. Ever since then, the Company operates more than 54 delivery centers in India, the Philippines, USA, Colombia, South Africa, Australia, and also in Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria. EXL also holds sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London. Find additional information about EXL at www.exlservice.com.
- 29 iun. 20221000 - 4000 EUR / lunăToate oraşele