Customer Support Leader
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- understands COPC related quality control theory and management methods;
- is familiar with quality control management methods for mobile phones or consumer electronics product, and has knowledge of satisfaction system improvement;
- has strong customer understanding, demand analysis and management skills, good communication, coordination skills and teamwork spirit.
- the quality inspection standard, process and tool introduction, to ensure that each region is in accordance with the requirements of the implementation and monitoring issues closed loop;
- the calibration of regional QA data and output of QA bi-weekly and monthly reports;
- the monitoring and implementation of phone user NPS satisfaction related indicators, and promote the continuous improvement of satisfaction indicators through process monitoring and review;
- the development and implementation of analysis methods for mobile phone user satisfaction related data, carry out satisfaction data mining and identify user rooted problems;
- Identify weaknesses and improvement opportunities in user satisfaction;
A global pioneer in technology innovation,OPPO provides cutting-edge devices and services to empower users in an intelligently connected future. OPPO has expanded its business presence to more than 40 countries and regions, with over 400,000 sales outlets worldwide. With nine Intelligent Manufacturing Centers, six Research Divisions, four R&D Centers and a London-based Global Design Center, OPPO has more than 40,000 employees around the world. OPPO was awarded as “Most Respected Chinese Company” by in 2018 for the third consecutive year and was also included on Boston Consulting Group’ s“ 2018 BCG Global Challengers” list. Also in 2018, OPPO received the Canstar Blue “Most Satisfied Customers” award for the second year in a row. In 2019, OPPO earned a spot on the “Top 50 Chinese Global Brands” ranking by BrandZTM, the leading global authority on brand power. In keeping with the brand ethos of letting “extraordinary people experience the beauty of technology”, OPPO is dedicated to driving a convergence of innovative technology and artistic design. This synergistic approach allows the company to offer beautifully-designed technology products to valued customers around the world.
- 1 Apr. 2023
- 24 Mart. 2023
Customer Service Specialist - Remote
GI GROUP STAFFING COMPANY SRLRemote (de acasă)
- 27 Mart. 2023