Customer Support Agent (Night Shifts)
If so, we are looking for customer minded individuals to help us create the highest quality service & experience for our customers. With a motivation to succeed, enthusiasm & friendly approach you will use your winning personality to listen to their needs & ask the right questions in order to provide first class customer service.
The ideal Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Attention to details and great mastery of the Microsoft World/Excel.
- Due to the nature of the role, verbal and written English proficiency is required.
- Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota.
- Keen interest in Sports, especially football is preferable although not mandatory.
- Handle complaints and escalations.
- Complete KYC procedures on the Company’s clients’ customers.
- Process deposits and withdraws in and from customer accounts.
- Troubleshoot problems with deposits and withdrawals.
- Handle responses to marketing campaigns and crediting bonuses to customer accounts.
- Compile daily and weekly figures for supervisors, managers and senior management.
- Liaise with Clients’ agents and distribution partners.
- Liaise with Clients’ suppliers and platform owners.
- Others ad hoc duties.
Established in 2012, our UK-based parent company specialises in all areas of management consultancy. Together, we are a multinational network of professionals who have over 20 years of experience in risk management, marketing, operations and customer services, software delivery and information technology advisory.
Quant Rabbit translates business requirements into market-leading technology and risk management solutions. Our aim is to use our skills to improve, innovate and accelerate your business goals.
- 17 mai 2022Timisoara
- 19 mai 2022