Customer Service with French
- Fluency in spoken and written: French (B2/C1) and English (B2/B1)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail
- Good active listening
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
- Teamwork skills
- University graduate
- PC skills
- Customer service skills
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success
- Growth / Promotion possibilities within the company
- Private medical health care
- Monthly Meal tickets
- Referral bonus
- Sport activities & goods
- Christmas & Eastern Vouchers
- Temporary hybrid work (remote & Timisoara office work)
- Full time position, with 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Apply today to find out more!
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specialized in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world´s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customer. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector.
We are diffrent by Design!
Now established in Romania, we’re looking for people to support our continued growth across our Locations in Timisoara and Cluj-Napoca.
We offer a supportive environment where people can learn and grow with us, with first class training and career pathways to take you where you want to go. Furthermore we provide great, flexible way of learning on the job, and developing new, specialist skills to help you become a master at what you do. We believe in supporting our emerging talent, that’s why the moste of our managers are home-grown, and a great number of people took the next step in their career with us.
Walk into any of our contact centers and you’ll feel the buzz and energy about the place. There's always loads going on, from fun days to smaller team events. There's something for everyone, and we’d love you to be part of it!