· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Able to build and maintain customer relationships.
· Efficient time management and organisational skills.
· Able to work proactively on own initiative.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good overall standard of education - university degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
• Previous Customer Service experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build good working relationships.
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Knowledge of plastic materials and an understanding of extrusion/injection moulding processes represent an advantage
Languages: Romanian, English - fluent (any of German, Bulgarian, Greek, Serbian is an advantage)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is hard working, conscientious and with a desire to develop the role further.
We are looking for a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our team in Sibiu on a permanent basis to provide excellent in line with business expectations.
· Creation of order and activating of corresponding order confirmations and/or (order acknowledgement / OA)
· Assessing the customer creditworthiness (in alignment with ASM/ISR) in case of open orders/invoices exceeding credit limit
· Utilise sales cockpit to manage ATP checks
· Uploading customer‘s purchase order to SAP (attachment)
· Monitor open orders: scheduling agreements, consignment stocks & volume contracts, ensuring they are taken within agreed timescales.
· Manage and adapt open orders: scheduling agreements, consignment stocks & volume contracts and prepare delivery date escalations for own products
· Creation of liability agreements in case of deliveries ahead of schedule for own produced material
· Provision of customer specific documents (like COA, COC, TDS, SDS, Reach, RoHS, Conflict Minerals (website)
· Customer care (like passing on information regarding deliveries and other issues)
· Recording of customer related information in CRM system (contacts at account and contact reports)
· Dunning (automated)
· Billing and credit note handling and creation of pro-forma invoices (where applicable, e.g. no in-house accounting)
· Initiate product/service/transport complaints via SAP ensuring relevant information is gathered and entered prior to QM handling
· Cover other area for CSR in the event of sickness, holidays etc.
· Ensure customer pricing on running business in line with agreed prices (e.g. quotations in SAP and/or after clearance with ASM/ISR)
· Close contact with Area Sales Manager and CSR to ensure strong team ethic.
· Proactively identify & make recommendations for improvements in all relevant areas of the business.
At ALBIS you can expect an open and constructive culture characterized by flat hierarchies. With us, you have the opportunity to work in a goal-oriented and solution-oriented manner and to take responsibility for concrete tasks and projects from the outset. As part of a young and dynamic team, you are driving the development of our company - and always have the real benefit to our customers in mind. Whether a talented professional with ambitious or experienced professional with enforcement skills - we are looking for personalities who support us to ensure the company development.
We know how important the balance between work and private life is. That's why we offer you individual support for whatever life throws at you, as well as flexible working hours.
Those who have fun at work are more efficient and creative. A working environment in which one can feel comfortable is the reason why ALBIS attaches great importance to an open relationship and a friendly approach.
In order for our employees to grow with the requirements, we support them in a targeted manner with seminars, workshops and specific training courses, enabling ALBIS to develop not only professionally, but also personally.
ALBIS offers an attractive remuneration package and benefits. In Romania, it is based on the best local market conditions.
Albis Plastic is the Romania’s leader of distribution of a comprehensive range of thermoplastics. We are part of an international group of companies with our Head Office in Hamburg. ALBIS PLASTIC GmbH is a world leader in the distribution and compounding of thermoplastics. In addition to supplying high-quality plastics from all world´s leading manufacturers and brands, we develop and manufacture our own, highly specialized technical plastics. We also provide our customers with valuable advice and support for the application and further processing of our products.
We are a global company, with eight manufacturing locations worldwide, as well as a total of 26 subsidiaries in many countries throughout Europe, North Africa, Asia and North America. Our values and philosophy, however, remain those of a traditional, medium- size, Hanseatic company. This combination enables us to be innovative and progressive.
Our principle is customer service
Our customers appreciate our reliability and our comprehensive technical expertise, which covers every aspect of plastics manufacturing and processing. Our keen eye for market developments is another crucial advantage.
Our customers come first for us, which is why we are constantly expanding our portfolio. In addition to high-quality plastics by global manufacturing leaders, we also offer our own, specially developed compounds – tailor-made to fit the needs of a single component, a specific company, or an entire industry.
Our goal is to provide a complete supply of top-quality polymers, and we always work closely with our customers to identify ideal solutions. Our exceptional regional and international sales teams are the foundation of our entire business. Our aim is to grow and expand together with our customers.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles