Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Minimum 1-year experience in international sales or Customer Service, logistics and/or transportation department;
* Fluent in German / Spanish, fluent in English.
* Good mastering of Ms Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
To improve delivery performance to Emerson customers in Europe.
* Upon reception of Customers orders, identify the relevant products (basic technical skills required), clarify the prices from the system and the Customer Database and book the orders in the ERP system;
* Check the lead-times provided by the Plants, potentially get a shorter lead-time from the Plants if lead time is identified as too long, confirm the lead time on the order;
* Follow-up of customer orders from order entry until delivery and invoicing of the goods including organization of transports worldwide;
* Support the Sales Office for all questions and direct them to appropriate contacts in other departments if needed;
* Daily contact with customers, by phone and email.
* Organize and implement scanning of all orders and relevant documentation;
* Contacts with production units and marketing, quality, application engineering and logistics departments;
* Allocate to relevant Sales Offices all requests coming on the Company’s eCommerce internet site;
* Various administration tasks related to customer files.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles