Customer Service Planner - Cateasca
- Bachelor's degree - preferred technical studies;
- Experience in manufacturing;
- English language skills – medium / advanced
- SAP and Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc) - medium
- Process the orders received from the customers and follow their fulfillment in the shortest possible time;
- Launches and tracks the orders to internal and external suppliers;
- Manages the documents in relation with the custom and their registration in the system for payment;
- Check the stocks and take measurements in order to maintain an optimal stock, in accordance with the demand;
Arctic is the leader of the Romanian household appliances market and owner of the biggest household appliances factory in Continental Europe, with its Gaesti factory which has produced until now over 31 million refrigerators. Also, Arctic is one of the most important companies in Romania, with over 3,600 employees, including subcontractors, and a turnover of 2,2 billion lei in 2017. Currently, 87% of the total Arctic production is exported in over 80 countries.
In 2017, Arctic has started construction works for a new washing machine factory, in Ulmi, Dambovita. The new project is a Greenfield investment and will be the first production unit in Arçelik group built according to Industry 4.0 digital concept. The factory will integrate top notch technologies and wireless communication of the production lines with those in other countries part of the Arçelik group, and intelligent machines.
On the local market, Arctic has consolidated its leadership position in 2016 and 2017, both for its Arctic and Beko brands, by offering products and services adapted to the needs and lifestyle of its consumers. Arctic is one of the most powerful Romanian brands, having been ranked third in the 2017 edition of the Top 100 Most powerful Romanian brands study, made by BIZ magazine.
We would like to inform you that it is possible for Arctic to collect your personal data with the purpose of using them for a recruitment process, by applying the applicable law in regard to the confidentiality and personal data protection. If you would like to find out more about our operations of data protection and our commitment to keep the confidentiality, please consult “Arctic Job Applicant Privacy Notice”, uploaded on our site, by accessing www.arctic.ro”, „Terms and conditions” section or directly accessing https://www.arctic.ro/informare-candidati.