Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- BA degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in customer service/order administration, customer facing (internal or external) IT or sales environment including close liaison with account managers and partners in a channel go to market model;
- Good interpersonal skills with a confident professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are essential;
- Proactive business account management experience, preferred;
- Strong work ethics, integrity, accountability, honesty and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and gain cooperation with Customers, sales people, and members of Inter-functional departments;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to produce quality work in a fast paced environment;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to make independent decisions within guidelines;
- Ability to adapt to change easily;
- Self-motivated with a minimum level of supervision required;
- Ability to meet very specific deadlines;
- Working well under pressure and tight timelines;
- Computer literate with competency in Windows and MS Office skills (Microsoft Excel);
- A good understanding of CRM and ERP systems. Knowledge of SAP;
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written).
- Act as primary point of contact to accept service orders from customers via phone, fax EDI and email;
- Answer customer inquiries and effectively communicate the processes and procedures for clear understanding;
- Process customer requests for contract cancellations and/or credits;
- Review order requests against defined set of requirements to determine compliance – this includes sell/ship/bill authority, validity of requested pricing and financial terms and service availability;
- Accurately enter orders into CP/S system for fulfillment within a specified timeframe from receipt;
- Consistently monitor pending and open order requests to follow-up and resolve issues with inter-functional departments such as finance, product management and service teams;
- Initiate escalation process for problem resolution or short turnaround timeframe requests;
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved within standard timelines to Supervisor;
- Assess accuracy of process documentation and propose corrections where applicable;
- Support service sales efforts on any special projects as directed by service management;
- Utilize skills and knowledge to make recommendations that enhance existing programs, processes, systems and services;
- Attend department training for continued learning and personal development;
- Any other ad hoc requests from Team Leader/Supervisor.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.