Customer Service Advisor with English/English&German- Remote
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
• Good English spoken and written skills (min B2);
• Good German spoken and written skills (min B2);
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be a plus;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Availability to work in shifts;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
• High school degree.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company sponsored events;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Lunch tickets - of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees' birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment;
• Health insurance;
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office.
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in different countries.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.