Customer service administrator
• Good experience in using ERP, MPR planning system and Office pack;
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
• Technical academic background (preferred);
• Have very good analytical skills;
• English – B1+.
• Review of customer portals & update of the delivery dates;
• Communication management with the customer related to delivery schedules and general purchase order requirements;
• You will be working closely together with the internal program management and business development team in order to capture the customer requirements and correctly translate them to the organization;
• You will be generating sales reports and collecting sales information in support of customer meetings;
• You are ready to always pick up the request of the customer and answer it with support of the internal organization;
• Work in an international setting with Belgium and USA.
BMT Aerospace specializes in the development and production of precision gears, transmissions and actuators for the aerospace industry.
BMT Aerospace division is firmly focused on international growth being active in 3 locations worldwide: the USA, Romania and Belgium, and has an impressive portfolio of clients such as Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Asco and Rolls Royce.
Our mission is to stay market leader by working only with products of the highest quality and by maintaining long term relations with the partners and by showing genuine commitment to the projects of the customers.