• Customer relationship management skills
• Similar experience (1-3 years);
• Problem solving and Analytical decision making skills
• Fulfill seamlessly all the tasks and responsibilities of the given operations process based on the requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
• Strive for quality work in handling phone calls, administering in databases, book keeping and in other customer service activities;
• Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both in internal and external customers, partners;
• Active participation in the defined training courses and the practical implementation of the new skills in the work processes;
• Participate in regular/occasional teleconferences/ meetings with the Customer;
• Participate in preparing customer reports;
• Develop action plans to resolve operations issues and coordinate their implementation;
• Know and understand the performance management policy and practice
We welcome you to be our next Genpacteer!
Genpact stands for “generating business impact”. We are the largest international provider of business services in Romania. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through a unique approach that reimagines our clients’ middle and back offices to generate growth, cost efficiency and business agility. Our hundreds of clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. We have grown to over 70,000 people in 25 countries, with over 4000 colleagues in our European centers.
If you want to find out more about Genpact and how you can Learn. Grow. Succeed., visit our career website http://www.youyourself.ro/ and like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/YouYourself.ro/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel and https://www.facebook.com/GenpactRomania/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel.
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Iride Business Park, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).