With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience of 6 to 8 years in the area of expertise
- 4 years’ experience in designing and deploying Cisco based UC solutions
- Experience in design and configuration of UC applications (CUCM, Unity , IM&P)
- Experience in leading small teams in the VoIP domain
- Good understanding of VOIP Signalling Protocols i.e. SIP MGCP etc
- Basic understanding of NGIN devices
- Any Cisco Voice certification preferred
- International experience with well-developed cultural sensitivity – preferably having lived and worked abroad
- Experience of 3+ years developing in Cisco UCCE environments.
- ICM, CVP, CUIC, eGain VIM, Finesse, Outbound and the multi-channel components
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Review pre sales solution overviews and provide costing and delivery capability for standard solutions.
- Consult with subject matter experts to validate requirements proposed design, with service design and project management to provide a Product Impact Assessment (PIA) or Solution Impact Assessment (SIA)
- Maintain resource / project tracker to identify resource requirements
- Mange the handover of won opportunities into the delivery team
- Manage stakeholders communication including technical architects, customers, project managers, vendors (Cisco and VOSS teams)
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.