Customer Facing Support with French
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment, experience in lab environment Certifications: chemical and/or life science background preferred
Language skills (refer CEFR):
- French C1, English B2
IT Skills: SAP (incl. CRM), MS office:
Demonstrates ability to effectively utilize technology platforms including CRM Tools
For c2c agents: high IT affinity
- Highly customer focused as well as proactive and team focused
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to comfortably interact with internal and external stakeholders and various client types (e.g. technical, end user, and economic buyers)
- High sense of responsibility and self-starter
- Eager to learn and consistently improve their knowledge
- Thinks outside the box to advance innovation
- Develops better, faster, or less expensive ways to do things
- Open to other's ideas
- Customer focused and motivated to deliver value in every interaction.
- Quickly and effectively solves customer problems.
- Thinks through and analyzes complex problems
The purpose of the Sales Services Representative role is to create and maintain strong partnership relationships with customers by helping them to succeed. She/He is responsible for processing customer purchase orders, quotes, resolving issues, handling general enquiries, cross referencing, expediting, and communicating with internal teams, customers and sales representatives. She/He serves as a liaison with all parties to enable sales growth. The SSR seeks to achieve customer satisfaction in every transaction, and can play a key role assisting the sales team to identify ‘solution selling’ opportunities.
a)responsibility for a selected customer group (E+F customers, reseller)
- Answering customer inquiries (eg delivery date, documents, certificates, price confirmation etc)
- Order management
- Quotes management
- 1rst level technical product support
- Close collaboration with local Sales Services teams
b) special customer support via click2chat / online chat support:
- Product search support + 1rst level technical support
- Webshop support (web orders, web quotes)
- Handling of general inquiries, e.g. availability, delivery dates
Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve. One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. We set science in motion to create a better world. For information visit, www.avantorsciences.com and find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.