Our Digital Engagement and Performance team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of driving the business forward and creating value while working in a dynamic and interactive environment.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of our customers, their journey and all touchpoints, business strategy, company objectives and goals.
- Leading on the creation and design process for digital and direct marketing communication.
- Collaborate with product marketing to produce promotional and/or educational content.
- Drive the use of advanced analytics to generate (1) deep insights about product utilization and (2) real-world outcomes data.
- Analyses the customer base and create direct-marketing communication journeys with the intent to generate leads for up-sale, cross-sale or acquisition campaign.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for communication materials within marketing campaigns or general customer communication materials.
- Generate weekly reports that manifest the efficacy of the campaign activities and provide research and performance reports as needed.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights.
- Go-to-Market campaign planning
- Digital Marketing
- Content management, copywriting
- Understanding and experience in using data driven marketing practices & solutions in the areas of audience, lead and campaign management tooling (eg CRM, analytics, mailing, Salesforce etc.)
- Understanding of user-centered design methodologies and principles, with an eye for layout and design
What we may offer?
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred)
- Advanced degree in related field (preferred)
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital communication or agency environments, specifically developing marketing campaigns
- Ability to collaborate with cross – functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals
- Ability to persuade stakeholders to act in favor of user-centric design decisions, and to demonstrate, with data, the impact of these decisions.
- Great communication skills, both in writing and verbal communication along with fluency in English
- Very strong interpersonal skills, a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Understand current marketing trends
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability
NN este o companie de asigurări și managementul investițiilor, activă în peste 18 țări, cu o puternică prezență în Europa și în Japonia.
Grupul NN din România, include activitățile NN Asigurări de Viață și NN Pensii, companii lider pe piețele de profil, și NN Investment Partners, numărul patru în topul companiilor de administrare a fondurilor mutuale din România.
Pentru noi, NN reprezintă un capitol nou și interesant în viața companiei, cu noi oportunități de dezvoltare. Promisiunea noastră este că vom continua să fim alături de clienții, angajatii si colaboratorii noștri, un partener apropiat și de încredere. Valorile noastre de bază sunt: ne pasă, suntem transparenți, ne dedicăm.
Valorile noastre sunt expresia lucrurilor noastre dragi, a ceea ce credem și a obiectivelor noastre. Ne unesc și ne inspiră. Și ne determină comportamentul zi de zi.
NN Romania in cifre:
2,2 milioane clienți unici de asigurări de viață, pensii obligatorii și pensii facultative Cote de piață decembrie 2016:
• Asigurari de viata: 32,6%
• Pensii obligatorii (Pilonul 2) - 36,5% în funcție de active
• Pensii facultative (Pilonul 3) - 50,2% în funcție de active