Customer Care Support with French
- Good computer navigation skills;
- Strong PC skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Process Specific Skills;
- Foreign language requirement (French : written: Medium/advanced; spoken: Medium/Advanced; comprehension: advanced);
- At least a medium level of English language is also required;
- Knowledge about the Travel Domain - preferred(any industry experience is eligible).
- Processing hotel, cruise ships and car booking requests using client-specific applications and any other systems/ tools required to complete the tasks;
- Following vendor-related instructions as per the information received from the client point of sales;
- Communicating with client’s points of sales through phone, chat, or email to ensure timely processing of booking requests;
- Sending booking confirmations/vouchers to the concerned departments/client;
- Updating the systems with relevant information;
- Ensure that the response times and the quality of the transactions are in compliance with predefined time and quality parameters;
- To ensure adherence to established attendance schedules;
- Contributing with suggestions of process improvements where applicable;
- To accomplish any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor to help to identify inefficiencies to the process and assist to drive process improvements activities.
- Meal tickets 20 RON;
- Private medical subscription;
- Performance bonus.
HRS Romania is a workforce management solutions hub, home to Senior HR Consultants who always act as business improvement architects. Start-ups or corporations - we house all HR can offer under one roof, for businesses of any size.
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently and get results, not only words: our solutions' portfolio, flexibility and exceptional customer service enable us to build long-lasting relationships that delight our business partners. It’s safe to say we know our ways around the HR business and we can prove that we do our job better than most.
We foster a work environment based on respect, honesty and professional growth and we always strive to positively impact the communities we live, play, and do business in. People are the key element in our identity: we all love what we do & we want to do more of it.
We’re exactly what you see. Only now - bigger. And the best part is we bring new opportunities wherever we go.