Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Excellent command of spoken and written French; good command of English is also required
• Good computer navigation skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge about the Travel Domain would be an added advantage
• Excellent customer servicing skills and customer service focus
• Very good business writing skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Educational background among the followings: Letters, Communication & Public Relations, Economics, Geography or Tourism, Business Administration, Modern Applied Languages (would be preferred, not exclusive)
• 1 year of work experience within Customer Support, Travel domain, Tourism, Economics, considered a plus
• Self-disciplined and result oriented
• Team work / Managing Self / Adaptability
• Ability to multi-task
• Problem Solving
• Data gathering ability / Eye for detail
• Openness to Coaching and Feedback.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage online requests for hotel bookings for French customers.
• Processing hotel bookings using client specific applications and any other systems/tools required to complete the tasks
• Communicating with client through phone, chat or email to ensure timely processing of booking requests
• Sending booking confirmations/vouchers to the concerned departments/client
• Updating the systems with relevant information
• Self-performance management
• Low average handling times
• Quality and customer satisfaction metrics respected
• Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
• Accomplish any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor to help to identify inefficiencies to the process and assist to drive process improvements activities.
• Competitive salary remuneration
• Attractive non-financial benefits package
• Bonus for French skills
• Bonus for performance
• Private medical insurance
• Lunch tickets
• Full-time and indefinite employment contract
• Professional and continuous training
• Building a career within a multinational team.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations across multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. We customize our solutions to improve business performance, transform organizations to be fast leaners and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore to address the clients’ present challenges and deliver them immediate business impact and long term financial value. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has its headquarters based in New York City. Ever since then, the Company operates more than 18 delivery centers in India, the Philippines, Malaysia, USA, and also in Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria. EXL also holds sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London. Find additional information about EXL at www.exlservice.com.