Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Our Customer Care department is dedicated to helping people find their dream home and get settled in. If you want to experience how amazing this feels, here are a few responsibilities that come with this job: submitting maintenance requests for residents, assisting prospective tenants with rental applications, and taking payments over the phone. All this while offering a superior customer service experience.
Let’s talk income. The average net income (base salary plus incentive) for this role starts at 2.700 RON and can go up to 4.000 RON, based on your level of experience and the complexity of the calls that you will handle.
A friendly and professional work environment, high income opportunities and diverse shifts are just some of the things you can find when joining our team. Whether you are a student or an experienced customer service professional, you can find opportunities that fit best with your needs and aspirations.
Yardi Romania is a place where you can learn, be challenged, and grow both as a professional, and as a person.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English;
• Excellent interaction skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook;
• Availability to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
It is considered a plus:
• Ability to speak Spanish;
• Experience with the American culture.
The following shifts are currently available: 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m.; 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.; 5:30 p.m.-2:00 a.m.; 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
We value people who:
• Are very driven, energetic;
• Are sociable, friendly and professional
• Have a can do attitude;
• Are fast learners;
• Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction;
• Are result-oriented;
• Have the ability to multi-task.
If you’re interested in finding out more about us, please go to http://www.yardi.com/ and http://www.rentcafe.com;
• Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
• Handle calls, email or chat based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner;
• Process payments and handle billing inquires;
• Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents.
• This position offers a very competitive base salary plus incentives;
• Meal vouchers;
• Additional payment applies for working night shifts and weekends;
• Additional payment for Spanish skill;
• Competitive medical and life insurance;
• Transportation costs are covered by the company for night shifts;
• Fresh fruits once a week;
• Professional and continuous training;
• Full-time employment contract;
• Multicultural working environment;
• Potential for promotion depending on performance and business needs.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and provide the best service. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
For over 30 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate industry. We employ over 6,000 people working in 40 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 1000 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, customer service, marketing and consulting.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles