- Database management using specific tools, procedures and instructions
- Planning, management and presentation skills
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries by following internal scripts and procedures
- Communicate with customers in writing and on the phone
- Assess customer needs to ensure the selection of the right product
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Maintain the customer database
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users
- Translate technical and marketing information to French
- Contribute to the marketing and PR initiatives
- French fluency
- English fluency
- Great organizational skills
- Permanent desire for improvement and self-development
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous B2B or B2C experience, or experience in a customer service environment
- Great problem solving skills
- Passion and interest in sustainability
- Growth seeking mindset
Our next customer advisor will:
- Be a driver of change, a data nerd and tech-savvy
- Be able to form strong relationships with our teams and stakeholders
- Have great communication and written skills
- Speak fluently English and French
- Be open to accumulate new technical knowledge, good visual memory
- Have passion for sustainability and innovation
- Have great time management skills, like:
- See every in every mistake a learning opportunity
Because we’re changing the world!
You’ll be a pioneer of sustainability, and that is a big deal.
We bring to the table
- A very attractive salary package with short, medium and long term compensation components
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- The opportunity to work with like minded professionals to accelerate the low-carbon construction market
- Employee giving programs
- High degree of independence in your work
- Flexibility in your schedule
If you have the desired skills, we shall meet for an interview.
Besides the advantages of being part of a team that already has the technology and determination to change the way people build today, we will surely find a remuneration solution that will put us both on the same page.
We are a growing team from Romania looking to bring together people from different industries.
We strive for a world with healthier, sustainable, better quality homes that more people could afford. We believe that our industry has an essential role in fighting climate change and we are committed to be champions of change with regards to the protection of our environment through sustainable construction.