Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking to expand our team of Champions in Customer Service
We are the largest customer service company in Romania at the moment and we excel in delivering support and assistance for the customers in need.
Therefore we are looking for colleagues who are self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication skills.
Is empathy your middle name?
Are you proficient in English?
Then join our team; we are glad to welcome you!
• What you have to do: You will offer your assistance to customers by phone, e-mail, and instant messaging applications using different tools to process customer’s requests.
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
If you would like to find out more about our culture please visit our blog: http://romania.cgsinc.com/
Like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CGSRomania/
or visit our international website: www.cgsinc.com
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!