Customer Account Manager with Trainer career path
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in one of the following positions: trainer, software implementation consultant, teacher or you gained experience in onboarding other colleagues or had a position which required frequent public speaking.
- You have good communication and public speaking skills.
- You are also a good listener who can ask good questions.
- You have good communication skills in Romanian and English as well.
- You are able to see the big picture and understand the business strategies.
- You are creative and can come up with out-of-the-box ideas in order to solve challenges.
- You are goal-oriented and driven to ship quality work that you are proud of.
- You have strong affinity for software solutions (for example: CRM, WordPress, Editing software)
- Having experience in recording and editing video materials is an advantage.
To become a good Trainer at MiniCRM, you need to get to know our users better and understand their challenges. That is why you will start in the Account Management position. After gaining experience, you can continue to work in the Trainer position in approx. 1 year.
In the Account management position your daily tasks will be the following:
- You will help our customers in starting to work in MiniCRM as quickly as possible.
- You will have really frequent contact with your customers, which contains one-on-one strategic meetings, shorter follow-up calls and helping them to set up their system.
- You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Training, Helpdesk and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Holding online (1-1.5 hours long) training weekly. We have 2 types of training: One of them is Recurring Training that is mostly dedicated for newly onboarded customers. The other one is One-time Training on a specific subject, dedicated to all customers that want to learn about a new functionality or solution.
- Creating training content from scratch.
- Recording, cutting, editing educational videos for Youtube and our online educational platform called Mini Academy.
- Writing creative training invitation emails and posts on Facebook, creating written training materials.
- Creating ready-made template products and solutions for our customers.
- In the Account manager position: 5700 - 6300 RON (gross / month) + Performance based monthly commission. The salary can be increased based on our Mastery system.
- In the Trainer position: 6900 - 7700 RON (gross / month). The salary can be increased based on our Mastery system. Performance based monthly commission is not provided in the Trainer position.
- Health insurance
- Extra vacation days based on our internal policy
- Quality devices (Macbook, smartphone)
- Home office opportunity (and now recommended way of work)
- Success is not a matter of luck, so we pay special attention to professional and personal development.
- We acknowledge and celebrate outstanding results and performance. We don’t mind if we often need to pop champagne. ;)
- We care about your opinion. We appreciate your ideas and initiatives, and our HR team is dealing with the colleagues’ feedback week by week. We will also deal with your feedback. You will deal with the others too.
- We pay attention to work-life balance, we are flexible if you just have an important administrative task, and there is no disadvantage if you have kids
- If you have a puppy, you can bring it with you to the office every day, if you don't, you can pet your colleague :)
- A super HR team. We do a lot to make our colleagues happy with our workplace, we also won the Lovely Workplace qualification in Romania.
We have been working for 10 years to help our customers in building businesses that are successful in the long-term. In 2020, we got on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA list of the fastest growing companies and in 2021 we received a “Lovable workplace” award for the second time.
Today more than 1700 companies are using our product daily and our team consists of more than 80 members. Our mission is to make innovative, well designed products that empower businesses to serve more customers. Our core values are the following: constant improvement, honesty, openness, self-awareness, being fair.