At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Customer Account Coordinator with Romanian and English
Location: Romania, Bucharest
Full time job with contract for 2 years
Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) supervises global supply chain management for Johnson & Johnson’s Pharmaceuticals business unit. The goal of the JSC Affiliate Services is to achieve an optimal interaction between customer service, inventory and operational costs throughout the supply chain, to reach an excellent level of customer service by ensuring transparency across the supply chain and proactive problem solving and communication as well as to form a platform for further integration and improvements in the supply chain. What will be your daily responsibilities?
- Act as main contact person for the customer, either a Janssen Affiliate or an external Customer. You manage the entire product portfolio and are responsible for the entire order management cycle, OTI – Order to Invoice which includes Pricing, Master Data, order entry, Product Master, Invoicing and Inventory, taking into consideration all internal and external requirements.
- Create and maintain business relationship with the customer, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving.
- Cooperate with our distribution and manufacturing sites in order to ensure the product arrives on time at the customer.
- Ensure that the inventory levels of the customer are replenished on time based on their latest forecast numbers.
- Work on forecast accuracy together with the customer to realize an effective and efficient supply chain.
- Problem solving and consistent approach to process improvements together with the customer or within the team.
- University degree or equal work experience
- Romanian- fluent, English- fluent
- Strong IT skills- MS Excel, SAP required
- Structured and system thinking
- Work experience in international environment and highly- regulated industry
- Responsible and customer focused
- Good communication skills and cultural awareness
- Team player, knows how to set priorities- especially under time pressure
- Takes initiative and acts in a pro-active way
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in pharmaceutical area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial and nonfinancial remuneration package
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.