CRM SFDC Consultant / Scrum Master - 234125
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree preferred
• Several years of experience as salesforce architect and/or IT project manager
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in working in an international, intercultural environment
• Proven project management and delivery experience across multiple countries and locations
• Project management certificates beneficial (SCRUM, PMI, PM@SE)
• Must-have English language skills
• German language skills beneficial
A Snapshot of Your Day
Your day-to-day tasks will be to communicate with business stakeholders to gain a better understanding of their needs and to define the requirements. You'll be responsible for sales and CRM related solutions within Siemens Energy, including development as well as architectural topics and project leading. Your main focus is based on CPQ and Salesforce.
How You’ll Make an Impact
• Lead technical implementation on salesforce topics
• Maintain relationships with all project stakeholders, such as business representatives, external vendors and internal partners
• Contribute within our salesforce architecture group
• Support internal business units with their requirements and user stories
• Promote cross-organizational collaboration
• Deliver projects on time and within budget
About the Team
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Check out our video to see what we do.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.