We would like to еstablish long-term relаtionships with our customers аnd you аre going to play а rеally important rolе in it. Within thе framework of our Kickstart service, you will hеlp our customers in stаrting to work in MiniCRM as quickly аs possible. Implеmentаtion procеsses don’t last for months, on average, systems are implemented in 1 month.
What you won’t do:
- Understanding how a business works, what are the customers’ business processes and problems.
- Knowing the strength and operation of MiniCRM. You need to know how a problem can be solved by using MiniCRM and you need to link the problem/request with the solution.
- Inspiring and motivating users. It is the most important part of our work. We are not just giving a tool for them, we also give them best practices and know-how regarding business development. Having 10 years of experience, we can proudly say that we have changed thousands of people’s lives with MiniCRM.
- Administrating your work. By doing so, you make your own work easier because you will know later what you have discussed with customers. Good news is that we have a solution for that: it is called MiniCRM.
- Cooperating with other teams. Our sales representatives discover the customer’s needs and problems that are solved by the onboarding consultants. Our CRM trainers are conducting webinars to show the basics to our new customers. To improve these trainings, they need our onboarding consultants’ help as well. Our helpdesk supports the consultant’s work by managing incoming questions, and the product team is improving MiniCRM based on the feedback of the consultants and customers.
- Improving together. Every week, the team has a ‘Holy time box’ when they spend one morning focusing on self-improvement and exchanging their experience and knowledge.
What can you expect in MiniCRM?
- Helpdesk. We have a team for that.
- Work instead of the customer. We are building systems together with the customer.
- Software development. Everything that is needed for your work can be done on the user interface. The rest is our developer’s responsibility.
- Spending your workday on traveling. It doesn’t matter whether you have a driver’s license or not, because we rarely go to our customer’s office. Consultations are mostly done online or our customers visit us.
- Opportunity to improve. Besides learning from each other, you can also borrow a book/ebook from our library and one part of our budget is spent on training. We also have a Mastery Level system to support your professional development.
- Great environment. We are working with quality tools (e.g. Macbook). We also pay attention to our health: we have a fruit day every week. If you own a dog, you can bring them with you every day, if you don’t own one, you can pet your colleague’s dog. :)
- We acknowledge and celebrate outstanding results and performance. We don’t mind if we often need to pop a champagne. ;)
- We care about your opinion. We appreciate your ideas and initiatives, and our HR team is dealing with the colleagues’ feedback week by week. We will also deal with your feedback.
- Security. A product in which you can believe. We have been doing this for 10 years, and our customer base is growing continually, it won’t end anytime soon.
- Cheerful, open team. We like to spend some time together even when the workday is over. You will also be invited to the team buildings and board game nights. :)
- Flexibility. The electrician is going to visit you or your new couch will be delivered? Let us know, we will discuss it and you can work from home that day.
- The office is in a building that was intended to be a luxury house. When the weather is good, you can even work in the garden.
- Competitive salary, work-life balance.
By creating MiniCRM, we have been working for 10 years to help our customers in building businesses that are successful in the long-term. Our mission is to make innovative, well designed products that empower businesses to serve more customers. We have already got over that period during which many businesses fail and we have over a thousand success stories to tell. More than 1500 companies are using our product daily and our team will consist of 60 members soon. We are proud of managing everything by ourselves: development, marketing, sales and support. Our core values are the following: constant improvement, honesty, openness, self-awareness, being fair, and every day we are looking forward to doing the things we love and what we believe in.
We consider highly important that our customers utilize the opportunities MiniCRM can offer, understand how the system works and know how using the system helps them and how it can solve the problems they have. Making sure that the process of the implementation is as smooth as possible is the responsibility of our Onboarding consultant team. If you would like to get to know various business processes and solve business problems, join our team as an Onboarding Consultant.