Critical Services Manager
- Proven track record in a senior or executive management role which has included responsibility for product, culture, people and business growth
- Proven track record of operating in a senior role
- Previous experience in Critical Environments and/or Data Centres
- Dealing with a range of people from junior to senior level including site employees, suppliers and customers
- Worked within a matrix organization
- Commercial awareness
- Business acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to understand commercial and financial metrics
- Internal and external client management
- Networking skills
- Industry knowledge in critical environment and/or data centre environments and one or more of the following: M&E, facilities management, projects, building services
- Excellent presentation skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthused by a fast paced, high growth environment
- Demonstrates executive presence
- Influencing skills
- Conscious and methodical in approach
- An excellent relationship builder
- Ability to inspire confidence
- High degree of integrity and sincerity
- Highly motivated and self-aware
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to network
- Ability to understand complex situations
- Results focused
- Drive to grow the business
To successful deliver contracted services to the client on the agreed site(s), ensuring performance of the site from a quality, health and safety and financial perspective.
- Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are explored, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both our teams services and subcontractors activities, and are regularly review.
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the world’s largest provider of integrated facilities management, project management and real estate services. We self-perform technical facilities services in more countries than any other provider, and our expertise ranges from advice and brokerage for the ideal property, to the operation and maintenance of facilities, to project management for construction, refurbishment, conversion and moves. With this broad base of capabilities, we can optimise buildings, property and assets at every stage of the life cycle. We develop holistic solutions, allowing clients to reduce operating costs, minimise risks, utilise space more effectively and create more innovative working environments.
- 10 ian. 20223500 - 4000 RONBucurești, Buftea, Chitila