Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Credit Controller should monitor, control and ensure that ADP clients adhere to the contractual payment terms thereby converting debtors to cash on a timely basis. The Credit Controller should own a specific range of the ledger; this includes a high volume of clients.
Skills & Knowledge
• Excellent written and spoken English and Dutch
• Communication and influencing
• Time Management – strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Flexible and supportive team member
• Results orientated
• Well organized
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have some credit control experience or experience in a target driven environment
• Ideally some Oracle experience
• Ideally able to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and propose and implement relevant changes
• Contact all overdue clients (minimum of 30) on a daily basis mainly by phone
• Review 31-60 days and 60+ days balances on a daily basis
• Early contact, by phone, with new clients regarding set up fees
• Influence clients to pay within agreed timescales to ensure accurate and timely cash collection as per age debt listing
• Provide regular updates to targets and plans to achieve goals
• Review payments through BACS, cheques and wire transfers on a daily basis
• Log all client communication and update new contact details
• Report on the top 40 clients on a weekly basis in a meeting with the team leader and Finance
• Produce dunning letters and letters before legal action in line with the monthly checklist
• Work with the Billing Officers to resolve promptly all relevant non payment
• Provide the Money Movement team with relevant amounts to be collected through direct debit
• Manage unallocated cash outstanding on the ledger, this includes communication with ADP Finance in India
• Manage unallocated credit notes on ledger
• Respond to clients and internal business associates on the Footprints system and shared Collections e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics
• Assist the team leader with projects and ad hoc requests
• Update process documentation monthly for any changes
• Escalate concerns, difficulties and disputes to the team leader on a timely basis
• Support other team members
• Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles