Credit & Collection Supervisor – Remote
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to grow in a career in the finance field.
IMPORTANT!!! The position of "Sr C&C Supervisor" is full-time, we prefer the activity to be carried out from the office, we offer a relocation package if necessary, but we are also open to a remote work environment, with the request that you will have to come to Brasov occasionally when required.
- Execute regional strategies within the assigned portfolio that balance the need to support sales with sound risk and collection practices.
- Coach/mentor and direct employees to ensure timely execution of credit and collections activities.
- Provide guidance to the team for complex credit and collections issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Regularly interact with sales and customer service teams to resolve credit-related issues and ensure a collaborative environment
- Take control of specific customer issues where necessary
- Participate in Finance and Business reviews of portfolio performance.
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Prepare preliminary monthly Accounts Receivable reports
- Assist with financial close process and audits
- Conduct written annual employee performance reviews
- Academic Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Management
- Prior experience
- 3-5 years supervising credit and collections teams in a business-to-business (B2B), manufacturing, and/or distribution environment
- 4-6 years B2B credit risk analysis
- 4-6 years B2B collections
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferred Experience and Skills
- Professional association accreditation as CBF or CCE
- Get Paid software experience
- SAP, JDE, MacPac, and/or Infor M3 ERP experience
- Pleasant, professional, and motivating work environment favorable to professional development;
- Work in a young and enthusiastic team, where you will easily integrate and feel good;
- A long-term job and seriousness on the part of the employer.
nVent is a global leader in enclosures, electric heat-tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions.
Our products connect and protect our customers’ systems in facilities where the cost of failure is very high.
We help customers enhance productivity and reduce their cost of ownership by simplifying installation and minimizing downtime during operation.