Credit and collection Analyst with Italian
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Why our team enjoy working here:
- we work in a small team of enthusiastic people
- we have the opportunity to work in a nice office environment
- we offer the possibility of working in a hybrid model
The Position Is Accountable To:
- Collect the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers
- Using a variety of collection methods
- Identifying reconciliation differences and disputes
- Follow up on dispute resolution
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing Customer Accounts
- Contacting customers through calls, e-mails to help settle payments meeting monthly objectives
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding past due accounts, research and or provide account information to the client as necessary
- Provide invoice copies and or statements to customers
- Prepare reports, or extracting invoices to assist Collection specialists to settle the payments
- Other duties as assigned by manager
The ideal person will have:
- 4-5 years of work experience in a similar area (customer service, support)
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language is must have and at least a good skills of the English language
- Ability to effectively collect while maintaining good customer relationships
- Results oriented mindset
- Ability to build working interpersonal relationships with customers
- Ability to communicate quickly back & forth with clients
- Ability to organize his job and prioritize
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to effectively manage time and high volume
- Ability to learn new computer skills quickly
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills
- Readiness to learn fast and eager to grow
How to apply:
Easy! Just click on the apply now button, upload your resume, and tell us something about an achievement you are proud of. Looking forward to your application!
After your application, if we think you could be the perfect candidate, we would like to invite you for an initial Google Meet call with our Recruiter. If both of us are still enthusiastic, we will move to the 1st round of interviews with the Hiring Manager. For this role will be a 2nd interview round with one more conversation in Italian.
We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors, including: cleaning products, systems and services that efficiently integrate chemicals, machines and sustainability programs. This makes us unique among leading global hygiene and cleaning companies. Everything we do has our customers’ needs at its heart and is based on the belief that cleaning and hygiene are life essentials. With over 94 years of expertise, we safeguard our customers’ businesses, contributing to productivity improvements, lower total operating costs and brand protection. Led by Phil Wieland, CEO, and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally.
For more information, visit www.diversey.com or follow us on social media
Diversey is an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate or tolerate harassment or bullying against job applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender (including pregnancy), gender expression and identity, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. It is the policy of Diversey to make hiring and promotional decisions without regard to the characteristics above. The primary factor in these types of decisions is an applicant’s qualifications for the needs of the position to be filled.
- 25 Sept. 20223000 RON / lunăConstanta