Couriers Retention Lead - Bucharest, Romania
Join us as Glover Experience Lead and become a key member of the local operations team ensuring Glovers satisfaction and retention ! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Be the owner of the Glover Experience in the country (Courier’s keeper) and engagement booster;
- Own the GES (Glover Experience Score) of your country, always looking for creative solutions that will improve Glover’s experience while collaborating with Glovo;
- Generate market insights from focus groups, surveys, interviews, and others to understand the riders and find solutions to their problems;
- Work close with the department (Understand the operations model from A to Z) to monitor any change in the operations that can affect Glover’s satisfaction and retention;
- Provide analytical support to the country operations manager to understand Glovers main problems and to help improve these problems;
- Track the impact of all the new implementations that you have proposed by checking the weekly GX kpis;
- Be proactive and hands on when it comes to dealing with Glover issues, to understand riders issues, you have to understand life as a Glover;
- Own the communication and engagement strategy of your country (content, channels, targets, and material) for the riders;
- Give life to your craziest ideas to generate community management and activities (events) for the riders;
- Be the owner of the loyalty benefits in your country: Negotiate local benefits and perks for the riders;
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar preferred;
- Experience and demonstrated past achievements in a fast-paced Supply Chain or Operations environment;
- Proactive, passionate about analytic and objective focus oriented : you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause;
- Excel proficiency;
- Ability to execute fast and well-done activities and events;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- A person who knows the local culture in-depth and is capable of identifying interesting insights to improve glover’s experience with Glovo;
- Experience in communications or public relations is a plus.
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Private medical insurance
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.