Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics is required;
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
• Fluent in English spoken and written is a must - Italian is an advantage;
• Very good understanding of product cost accounting;
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office is a must;
• SAP knowledge is an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Strong analytical capabilities, attention to details;
• Fostering teamwork, willing to share knowledge, information and experiences with his / her colleagues;
• Proactive approach in problem solving.
• Assist the Financial Manager in cost controlling;
• Maintain and develop cost controlling systems and cost structures;
• Monitor and analyze company costs, perform cost-benefit analysis, drive cost variance analysis, according to the guidance received;
• Provide technical assistance in the yearly budget preparation, assist senior management in expense forecasting;
• Compare budgeted amounts to actual expenses, helping senior management adjust costs in accordance with program changes;
• Cooperate within the Finance team towards the different reporting. Control and analyze industrial KPI's;
• Lead different projects assigned to you.
What are we offering
De’Longhi is an Italian company operating with a unique combination of entrepreneurial energy and exquisite style. World’s leading producer operating in comfort living field (small kitchen and comfort appliances).
Founded as a small industrial parts-making workshop in 1902, the company incorporated in 1950. Historically a major producer of portable heaters and air conditioners, the company has expanded to include nearly every category of small domestic appliances in coffee, food preparation and cooking industry, as well as household cleaning and ironing segments.
In 2001 De’Longhi’s acquired the British appliance maker Kenwood which expanded its reach in the food preparation and secured its position as the leader in the kitchen machine category. De’Longhi continued its expansion and in 2013 bought the rights to Braun household products from Procter & Gamble. In all, De'Longhi operates 5 production facilities and 33 international subsidiaries supporting sales to 75 countries worldwide, remaining committed to creating innovations that bring convenience and style into every customers' home making the everyday better.
We are born “to do” and we are focused on innovating and making high quality home appliances through committed people who are passionate about driving the continuous success of our brand. We are imaginative and enthusiastic. We demonstrate strength of character, practicality and resourcefulness and we are proud to put our name on products in people’s homes: “Every De’Longhi experience comes with something special“.
Want to be part of our team? Send your CV at: email@example.com https://www.delonghigroup.com/en
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles