Education / Training:
High School or University Degree. (Economic studies represent an advantage)
Excellent knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures as they relate to cost accounting and controlling.
Knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting & controlling systems.
English is a must (Advanced level)
German is an advantage.
Basic personal skills:
Strong analytical skills
What we offer
- Maintain the SAP Controlling modules for the IT company E.ON Business Services (incl. key user function and system tests in case of updates and changes)
- Define and implement the basic framework in SAP CO/PS according to the IT Steering Model defined by IT Finance (e.g. cost elements groups, reporting criteria / LCDFs)
- Provide cost objects for the IT organization, projects and service products including ongoing maintenance of the cost centers and WBS-elements (incl. providing templates for cost object requests as well as status maintenance etc.) as well as define and process cost allocations in SAP
- Responsibility for the time and activity recoding tool SAP CATS including concept, monthly closings, user support and documentations
- Role owner for SAP CO authorizations including definition of user group concept and user support
- Interface for SAP BI towards key users in E.ON Business Services (interface between Globe business support and EBS key users, SPoT! should be replaced by usage of standard Globe BI plus additional features in standard BI, e.g. master data reports)
- Quality check and pre-analysis of monthly closings on the level of P&L plan/actual comparison and services as well as alignment with Accounting Business Partner (including identifying reasons for deviations and need for correction, coordination with ABP)
- Organize and run process to calculate accruals for external services for financial closings (excl. personnel related accruals)
- Data delivery for financial closings and for reporting (e.g. non op, mainly data for Apptio)
- Support reorganizations regarding SAP implementation and controlling interfaces
E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON Business Services Cluj
Give your finance career an energy boost!
E.ON is a global provider of specialized energy solutions. The aim is to deliver cleaner and better energy that people can trust – continually developing innovations and improving the ways they work.
As part of this commitment to improvement, we’ve established the Finance Services Center in Cluj Napoca, delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients of the E.ON Group all over the world since 2012.
Through our standardized processes, IT structures and expertize in accounting, we at E.ON Business Services Cluj offer important support in decision making by managers throughout the E.ON Group. Our areas of expertise include General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking & Payments and Fixed Assets. Most of our employees were selected from the local labor market and have experience in accounting and thorough language skills in German, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian and Dutch, apart from English – which is spoken on an advanced level by all employees. E.ON Business Services is an important employer for graduates – they consist of a major part of its employees.
We are looking for our department IT Controlling in Cluj-Napoca for a Cost Accounting & Controlling Expert, 2 vacancies