• Develop and maintain the cost accounting system.
• Maintain the correct data for direct cost.
• Periodic development and improvement of the indirect cost allocation methodology according to the
production flow changes.
• Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine what effect it has on the cost.
• Analyze production costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard and actual costs and provide
management reports that specify what the deviations are and what factors affect them.
• Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
• Coordinating the inventory process.
• Assist in annual financial audit and trial balance preparation.
• Assist with the budgeting process preparing the product cost.
• Provide support for the implementation of various improvement initiatives, including process
standardization and simplification, financial analysis, research, and reporting methodologies.
• Interact and cooperate across the Organization’s departments and act as an interface between the
accounting department and other business units to ensure accurate analysis, and subsequently support the
achievement of set objectives.
• Ensure full compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory requirements, as well as the Organization’s
policies and processes.
• Support the rest of the management team and perform any other duties as assigned.
Job Position Minimum Requirements
Please list the minimum requirements for this job position (e.g. academic/professional qualifications, experience)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or other related field (mandatory)
• At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of Romanian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial processes
• Strong ability to analyze and present complex data
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize and schedule workflow to meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Great attention to detail
• Knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of budgeting process will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of English language, written and verbal
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Alexandrion Group este lider în producţia și distribuţia de vinuri și băuturi alcoolice din România și din 2017 singurul producător de single malț din țară. Grupul este format din Distileriile Alexandrion şi Distileriile SABER 1789, care, împreună, înglobează o istorie de peste 200 de ani în industria locală a băuturilor spirtoase și au creat unele dintre cele mai puternice brand-uri din România, recunoscute atât pe plan intern, cât şi internaţional pentru calitatea și rafinamentul lor. Portofoliul de produse proprii cuprinde toate categoriile de băuturi spirtoase cerute pe piaţă, inclusiv băuturi tradiţionale româneşti și produse internaţionale. Dintre acestea, cele mai cunoscute sunt Alexandrion 5* şi 7*, Alexandrion 100, ediţie specială dedicată Centenarului, faimosul vinars Brâncoveanu XO, VS şi VSOP, lichiorul de fructe SABER Elyzia, distilatul de fructe Zolmyr, Vodka Kreskova, dar şi alte produse care au asigurat companiei poziţia de lider pe piaţa băuturilor spirtoase şi tradiţionale din România. Brandurile aflate sub umbrela Alexander (Alexander Vodka, Alexander Lemon şi Alexander Gin) au intrat în portofoliul companiei, prin achiziţie, la începutul anilor 2000. Începând cu anul 2018, Grupul și-a extins activitatea în urma unei achiziţii importante in 2018 a șase companii noi, care acum reprezintă o entitate separată în cadrul Grupului sub numele THE ICONIC ESTATE, completând portofoliul cu vinuri liniștite și spumante premiate.
About Alexandrion Group:
Alexandrion Group is leader in the production and distribution of wines and spirits in Romania and since 2017, the only single malt producer in the country. The group is made up of Alexandrion Distilleries and SABER 1789 Distilleries, which together have a history of over 200 years in the local spirits industry and have created some of the most powerful brands in Romania, recognized both internally and internationally for their quality and refinement. The portfolio of own products includes all categories of spirits required on the market, including traditional Romanian drinks and international products. Among them, the most famous are Alexandrion 5 * and 7 *, the famous Brâncoveanu XO, VS and VSOP vinars, the SABER Elyzia fruit liqueur, the Zolmyr fruit distillate, Vodka Kreskova, but also other products that ensured the company the position of leader of spirits and traditional drinks market in Romania. The brands under the umbrella entered the company's portfolio, through acquisition, at the beginning of 2000. Starting with 2018, the Group expanded its activity following another important acquisition of six new companies, which now represent a separate entity within the Group under the name THE ICONIC ESTATE, completing the portfolio with award-winning, still and sparkling wines.