Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For this role you will need:
* University degree in Economics, Business Administration
* Experience in accounting/controlling 4-5 years
* Languages: English–advanced level required
* PC skills: MsOffice, Internet
* Very good Excel skills
* Structured, organized, good at planning his/her work, honors deadlines, communicates proactively issues both positive and negative
* Experience in a manufacturing warehouse or facility would be a plus
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about finance? You continuously push yourself overcome every challenge and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Cost Accountant, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining us as a Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for responsible for performing ongoing analysis and reconciliations on both inventory and cost of sales. Additionally, is involved in Projects Module revenue recognition and cost budget calculations.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
* Maintenance of standard costing information in Oracle; calculate and update the standard cost for new items created during the year and support with annual update
* Active involvement in the Project module revenue recognition process and cost budget calculations, in collaboration with Cost controller
* Performance of regular checks on sales, cost of sales, material, inventory accounting and correctness of system transactions; liaise with Customer Care and Business Systems departments when needed
* Verification of costing and inventory checks: zero-costed items, negative quantities items, wrongful WIP transactions, cost allocations to projects, price verifications
* Involvement in Oracle projects testing, when needed and in collaboration with Oracle SME
* Analysis on actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports, as requested by Finance Manager or other members of the leadership team
* Analysis on the variances from standard and challenge operational departments to make corrections when needed
* Owner for the ad hoc cycle counts for all Cluj business units and involve in the annual planned physical count
* Inventory reconciliations, accounting entries related to inventory, sales and cost of sales
* Approval and evaluation of manual shipments, both intra-EU and outside EU
* Supports the reporting process by collaborating with Cost Controller and Business Analyst in delivering accurate inventory and factory KPI reports
* Actively proposes process improvements and monitors inventory processes to ensure compliance with USGAAP and Statutory rules and improvement on factory KPIs
* Involvement and ownership of internal audit requirements and external statutory audit
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles