Corporate Relationship Manager_Satu Mare
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or related fields;
- Relevant sales experience in financial-banking institutions, SME/Corporate area;
- Good knowledge of financial products and banking market;
- Understanding of accounting principles, financial indicators and financial analysis;
- Excellent relationship, sales and negotiation skills;
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
- A proactive approach in looking for ways in strengthening business relationship with clients;
- Customer-care attitude and strong abilities to solve promptly and professionally challenges, problems and opportunities;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
Summary of the role:
As Corporate Relationship Manager you will develop the portfolio of corporate clients in the allocated area and maintain the relationship with existing ones, by constantly identifying business needs and offering suitable banking products.
- Manage and develop the business relationship with the clients in the allocated portfolio by acting as clients' contact point with BCR and managing internal departments to address any customer service issues;
- Make customer visits, identify and develop new business opportunities by establishing, maintaining, and enhancing long-term relationships;
- Introduces solutions to clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio;
- Monitor performance indicators for each client and proactively own, respond to, uncover and anticipate future needs, roadblocks or expectations and risks that may arise in relation to the market or clients and propose solutions to optimize the risk/profit ratio;
- Identify customer needs/market opportunities and grow revenue share across the portfolio;
- Prepare documentation for existing or new products and services;
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes.
You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati.
Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), member of Erste Group, is the most important Romanian financial group, providing universal bank services, leasing, private pensions, investment funds, savings and credits for housing, through our branches and corporate centers.
BCR aims to contribute to foster prosperity for Romania, by supporting everyone’s chances for a better life and encouraging our clients to trust themselves and their capacity to reach their potential. In this respect, BCR constantly invests in secure and easy access to banking services, banking for everybody, long-term financial counseling and products which comply with every customer’s potential.
BCR has created the biggest and most consistent financial education program in Romania, “The Money School”, with classes for adults and teenagers, a financial education mobile exposition for children and a digital platform, all these being possible thanks to over 1,000 financial education teachers, BCR employees.