Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As Business Development Executive, you will be ultimately responsible for closing new business opportunities, developing a pipeline of potential opportunities selling cars in Operational Leasing (OL).
This will involve self-generating new business accounts, booking appointments and develop the business.
• Excellent sales skills and target orientated
• Excellent customer care and communication skills
• Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
• Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
• Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Well practiced presentation skills and excellent communication skills
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced business development team, either in automotive, banking, leasing, services. B2B sales is essential.
Prospecting for new clients, visiting them, bringing them on board and then keeping them happy
• Persistent daily outbound calling to chase these researched opportunities
• Assist in closing key partner negotiations, providing commercial, product, and legal/contract information across the department
• Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the OL industry
• Create the optimal experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
• Advise on and sell best fit to the customer according to his needs
• Advise as an expert on all vehicles and services
• Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
• Meet all sales and service standards and targets
• Ongoing analysis of results and continuous optimization and improvement
New Kopel is a business group in full ascension, always searching for new competitive solutions to meet its clients’ more and more demanding needs.
In the midst of times of economical tension, New Kopel Group has maintained its winner attitude, supported by its history and tradition of solid wise investment and has thus consolidated its position on the Romanian market, staying loyal to its development and growth objectives, established at the arrival to Romania, eight years ago.
Focused on speedy reaction, flexibility and developing personalized solutions to help every client improve their business in a constantly growing market, The New Kopel Group places honesty and integrity at the heart of its activity and remains loyal to those values throughout its service offer.
The company is part of The Shlomo Group, one of the largest holding companies in Israel, listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange.
New Kopel Group is dedicated to providing all car-related answers under one roof, for individuals and companies looking to sell, buy, rent, lease or service any number of cars, old or new. Our integrated automotive solutions are based on innovative value-added services, fair prices and accessible procedures. They are constantly improved to ensure maximum customer, supplier and other partners satisfaction, make the team proud to work here and bring shareholders a healthy profit.
The main strength of The New Kopel Group comes from the capacity to provide a high level of service for competitive prices. That advantage is mainly due to the synergies among the Group’s various activities - operational leasing, car rental, workshop and after sales services, dealership/import of new cars, second hand car sales - through its divisions:
Sixt New Kopel (Operational Leasing & Fleet Management): the company entered the Romanian market in 2005 as the first company to bring operational leasing services and fleet management to Romanian companies, truly a pioneer in the field, providing unique services such as own workshop, replacement cars and bridging cars. Sixt New Kopel owns approx. 5,000 cars for over 200 client-companies.
Sixt Rent a Car: In 2006, New Kopel signed a partnership with The Sixt Group, becoming the exclusive Sixt representative in Romania and providing New Kopel clients with car rental services for both the local and international markets. Today, in its second term of the contract, the combination of professionalism and expertise of the New Kopel and Sixt still affords its clients the best value: the highest service standards for the best prices.
AAA New Kopel (second-hand car sales): Always meeting the market demands, in February 2009 New Kopel Group signed a joint venture with AAA Auto, at the time Europe’s largest second-hand car dealership. In less than one year, AAA New Kopel evolved into one of the most important officially-authorized dealers in this rapidly-expanding market.
In October 2010, The New Kopel Group was chosen by The Opel Group as the first dealer in Europe to be an equity partner in a major dealership in an European capital city. Consequently the group acquired the facility which used to belong to IPSO, former importer of Renault to Romania, and established there the largest dealership in Bucharest.
Following the above acquisitions, The Group is also an authorized workshop facility for Opel, as well as Dacia & Renault, in addition to being and authorized multi-brand workshop, through its Union Motors subsidiary.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles